Our company highly appreciates professional, committed and hard-working employees. Therefore, Astana LRT strives to provide all conditions for the development and personal fulfilment of each employee. If you want to become a member of our team in the promising and developing company, please see the vacancies.
Employer: Center for Transport Operators of Astana
Working hours: Full-time, five-day week
Publication date: 14.12.15
- development of information and printed products using new technologies;;
- organization of information support in buses (callers);
- development of design of buses outfit;
- participation in the preparation of routing indicators, bus traffic plans to be placed on halting points, service certificates of regular routes, in organization of information support inside and outside the bus, in the examination of roads, bridges, viaducts, rail crossings, access roads to objects, halting points, etc.
- preparation of informational materials about CTO for the media;
- organization of events;
- development of comprehensive measures for the development of public transport to be considered by the local executive body;
- systematization, analysis and synthesis of information on the status and future development of passenger traffic;
- higher technical education;
- skills in PC (the ability to adapt to new programs quickly);
- commitment to results;
- operational efficiency;
- motivation to blossom out;
- leadership potential;
- experience at least 3 years;
Wage: 225,000 tenge.
For further information, please contact: +7 (717) 223-33-31Откликнуться на вакансию